Premium liquor package 109 a night!

George C

43 minutes ago, Reel Love said:

MamaFej completely off-topic but love the words inside of your flower!!!!!  (fellow Ukrainian here lol)

Thanks. I don't think I have any Ukranian ancestry (but lots of Irish, Scottish, and British). I'm just a supporter. I designed that shortly after the news of the old lady who offered seeds so flowers ould grow. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Post 33 from Saturday had a link to the current Terms & Conditions, which coincided with what I was told today on the phone by the CSR, which states that if someone in a cabin upgrades, all occupants must upgrade.

They are shooting themselves in the foot.  I'll pay 12 a day, but not 48 a day.

Strange...I think I did it 2 weeks ago, printed our boarding passes, and mine says PALL & his says CALL, so it's correct. 

5 hours ago, MamaFej said:

Thanks. I don't think I have any Ukranian ancestry (but lots of Irish, Scottish, and British). 

Just to point out in a polite way (and off topic I know) that the Scottish are British as are the Northern Irish. We are a confusing nation I know!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, C4HCG said:

Just to point out in a polite way (and off topic I know) that the Scottish are British as are the Northern Irish. We are a confusing nation I know!

Ireland is not British and Scotland,,,well! Depends who you ask.😉

Back on topic…

Is the DP now the most expensive in the whole cruise industry?

I am away on P&O next month and with loyalty discount of 7.5% it’s about £36 pppn….£39.95 without..~$50

I am on Silhouette in May,I have Classic but no way will I upgrade to Premium I’m fine with Jameson’s.

Edited by JeanieC,Aston

10 hours ago, D C said:

Thanks for the perspective. It really is about what's important to us as individuals.  We have a friend who is quite well-off, whose son is in the "ridiculously wealthy" category. When the son's private jet is unavailable/chartered, they fly Spirit (the son, that is), and our friends never sail above a regular veranda.  We're equally happy in a regular veranda, as it spreads out our vacation budget.  Not going to say we're happy to fly Spirit, but we will. 2 hours of a better flight experience to get to a cruise is nice, but not sufficiently memorable. 

That makes me think of, to a certain degree, Warren Buffet. I read that he drives a 8+ year old Cadillac and still lives in the home he purchased for $35,000.

Tom 

6 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

That makes me think of, to a certain degree, Warren Buffet. I read that he drives a 8+ year old Cadillac and still lives in the home he purchased for $35,000.

Tom 

It's a myth that he lives a mundane life.  He purchased the home over six decades ago and it is 6000 square feet.   It is a beautiful home and he raised his family there.  He also owns several California ocean front properties worth millions.   

3 minutes ago, AnnaNicole said:

It's a myth that he lives a mundane life.  He purchased the home over six decades ago and it is 6000 square feet.   It is a beautiful home and he raised his family there.  He also owns several California ocean front properties worth millions.   

Well... was it at least (actually) $35k then?  And, does he not drive an older car?

He probably considers those oceanfront homes "investments", and rightly so !

Lot's of things we hear, no doubt, are great stories...

Tom

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Well... was it at least (actually) $35k then?  And, does he not drive an older car?

Tom

Probably.   Homes in Omaha were cheap, cheap, cheap six decades ago.   LOL

His ocean front homes are a family home and one was for his ex-wife.

13 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Tom

Ross Perot drove a American car I think a Buick, used senior discount for lunch , but had several million dollar mansions he recently passed away .

53 minutes ago, George C said:

Ross Perot drove a American car I think a Buick, used senior discount for lunch , but had several million dollar mansions he recently passed away .

He would have probably sailed in an oceanview... maybe, lol.

Tom