Early start time for non-ship excursion

whee-sailing

I'm thinking of booking the Adventure Antigua eco tour, but pickup is at 8:50 (about a five-minute walk from the ship) and Celebrity Millennium does not get in until 8:00. That doesn't seem like enough time given how long the line ups usually are to get off the ship first thing after docking and given that Celebrity excursion likely get priority disembarking (I'm assuming). Any insight on if that's enough time? Thanks!

2 minutes ago, whee-sailing said:

I'm thinking of booking the Adventure Antigua eco tour, but pickup is at 8:50 (about a five-minute walk from the ship) and Celebrity Millennium does not get in until 8:00. That doesn't seem like enough time given how long the line ups usually are to get off the ship first thing after docking and given that Celebrity excursion likely get priority disembarking (I'm assuming). Any insight on if that's enough time? Thanks!

You’ll find AA know all ship docking times etc., and will work with clients accordingly.

If in any doubt, give them a call or message.

There should be no problem.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

You’ll find AA know all ship docking times etc., and will work with clients accordingly.

If in any doubt, give them a call or message.

There should be no problem.

Thanks @PORT ROYAL. I did contact them and they're the ones who told me 8:50, but that didn't seem doable to me. What time would you recommend heading down to the line up to get off the ship in time? I have limited cruising experience and have only done ship excursions or just gone exploring by myself in which case I left the ship later in the day when the crowds were gone.

5 minutes ago, whee-sailing said:

Thanks @PORT ROYAL. I did contact them and they're the ones who told me 8:50, but that didn't seem doable to me. What time would you recommend heading down to the line up to get off the ship in time? I have limited cruising experience and have only done ship excursions or just gone exploring by myself in which case I left the ship later in the day when the crowds were gone.

Tours depart in stages to remove crush.  Usually non-tours can leave when ship cleared.  There should be no problem.  If there is any doubt regarding tour priority, then walk off with a tour as if one is part of it.