Steakhouse

lrk

salad (1 per person), appetizer (you can order 2 per person if you ask to trade in your salad), entrée (1 per person),  side dish (people actually order 3 each but 1 or 2 is usually enough) , and dessert (1 per person). You get a free bottle of wine if booked on the first 2 nights,. You can use Cheers at the steakhouse

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ibarrio said:

salad (1 per person), appetizer (you can order 2 per person if you ask to trade in your salad), entrée (1 per person),  side dish (people actually order 3 each but 1 or 2 is usually enough) , and dessert (1 per person). You get a free bottle of wine if booked on the first 2 nights,. You can use Cheers at the steakhouse

The free bottle of wine (house) is only available on embarkation night.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hapytobehr said:

The free bottle of wine (house) is only available on embarkation night.

The free bottle of wine or 50% off a better wine is available on the first night, and the first elegant night, which is typically the second night. 

• Like 3

Just now, teknoge3k said:

The free bottle of wine or 50% off a better wine is available on the first night, and the first elegant night, which is typically the second night. 

Nope.  They no longer offer it on the first elegant night.  This was brought up on John Heald's FB page and he confirmed.  Unless they brought it back within the last few weeks.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hapytobehr said:

Nope.  They no longer offer it on the first elegant night.  This was brought up on John Heald's FB page and he confirmed.  Unless they brought it back within the last few weeks.

Can you do a screenshot of this? I just searched his FB page and am not finding anything stating this.

1 hour ago, teknoge3k said:

Can you do a screenshot of this? I just searched his FB page and am not finding anything stating this.

No, it was a while back.  I'm sure if you ask some of the members that cruise monthly, they can confirm.

I do know that it was on a thread that they were discussing the steakhouse and i asked the question in the thread and his sidekick Jacinta responded that it was discontniued.

30 minutes ago, hapytobehr said:

No, it was a while back.  I'm sure if you ask some of the members that cruise monthly, they can confirm.

I do know that it was on a thread that they were discussing the steakhouse and i asked the question in the thread and his sidekick Jacinta responded that it was discontniued.

on our cruise two months ago, we got it on the second night.

1 hour ago, teknoge3k said:

I never seem to find anything of note on John's page.  I'm convinced that someone feeds him the most outlandish comments and questions.

We dined in Fahrenheit 555 on Mardi Gras in early May on the first Elegant Night and got the free bottle of wine. When we sailed again on MG in September, the free bottle of wine on the first elegant night was no longer offered.

4 hours ago, hapytobehr said:

Youtube bloggers are recently reporting they are still getting the free bottle on the 2nd night.  Just to be clear this is on 7 day or longer cruises 

New Menu looks great. I noticed they took the absurd chefs tableside dessert thing.  I ordered that once.  Came out on a big cutting board and looked unique but tasted subpar.  Anyways -  I booked it the steakhouse a few nights for my 8 night on the Magic in April.  The MDR wasn't impressive last Magic cruise so we are splitting a lot of time between Steakhouse and Cucina. Wish there was one more options like Sushi or JiJis. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Clearwater said:

New Menu looks great. I noticed they took the absurd chefs tableside dessert thing.  I ordered that once.  Came out on a big cutting board and looked unique but tasted subpar.  Anyways -  I booked it the steakhouse a few nights for my 8 night on the Magic in April.  The MDR wasn't impressive last Magic cruise so we are splitting a lot of time between Steakhouse and Cucina. Wish there was one more options like Sushi or JiJis. 

I won't eat off other people's plates, so definitely would never order the Table Art dessert! 

On 1/24/2023 at 6:46 PM, ibarrio said:

Youtube bloggers are recently reporting they are still getting the free bottle on the 2nd night.  Just to be clear this is on 7 day or longer cruises 

The free bottle was offered to me recently on a 4 night cruise on the elegant night and on embarkation day. My suggestion would be to check Carnival's website and/or call to confirm for your specific cruise.

• Like 1