to those who have been on Caribbean Princess and a RCCL voyager class ship

momofmeg

We found the Serenade of the Seas (radience class) to be the best ship we've been on so far.

I was supposed to be doing a TA on the Jewel of the Seas this Sept-but it had to go into drydock and the TA then offered was not what I wanted (stops in Ireland and Canada with actually only 3 straight days at sea) so now we are on the Celbrity Constellation-which I have been told that is a much nicer ship.

Also, I forgot to mention, when we cruised MOS we did eastern carb-so we stopped in ST. Thomas on MOS but we did the last western carb that Caribbean Princess offered before Star Princess (I think) repositioned and took over the western carb.-so the port in St. Thomas was a nonissue for us.

We found the Serenade of the Seas (radience class) to be the best ship we've been on so far.

Us too...LOVE those ships (we've been on the Radiance and the Serenade so far), I would do every cruise on them if I could.

BTW...the Constellation is excellent also...very, very classy. The library is gorgeous, two stories high with a circular staircase. The Thallasotherapy pool and the Aquaspa Cafe are don't miss items, as well as the back deck behind the buffet...sometimes they have a guitarist there during sailaway, very Key West-y.

Us too...LOVE those ships (we've been on the Radiance and the Serenade so far), I would do every cruise on them if I could.

BTW...the Constellation is excellent also...very, very classy. The library is gorgeous, two stories high with a circular staircase. The Thallasotherapy pool and the Aquaspa Cafe are don't miss items, as well as the back deck behind the buffet...sometimes they have a guitarist there during sailaway, very Key West-y.

I can hardly wait and if I have my way I will be on the Radience of the Seas or Jewel of the Seas also before too long!

Archived