Non-alcoholic drinks on Plus package

Angela93

Hello! DH, myself & two adult sons are sailing on the Enchanted in the summer - youngest son (25) is autistic and doesn’t like alcohol or ‘fizzy’ soda drinks. 

We have the Plus package - any suggestions on drinks we might encourage him to try? I’ve looked at the mocktails menus and many seem to have sprite or cola in them. He does like fruit juices, but I don’t think they’re included? He also likes flavoured iced teas and other ‘still’ juices.

11 minutes ago, Angela93 said:

Hello! DH, myself & two adult sons are sailing on the Enchanted in the summer - youngest son (25) is autistic and doesn’t like alcohol or ‘fizzy’ soda drinks. 

We have the Plus package - any suggestions on drinks we might encourage him to try? I’ve looked at the mocktails menus and many seem to have sprite or cola in them. He does like fruit juices, but I don’t think they’re included? He also likes flavoured iced teas and other ‘still’ juices.

Partial answer: Plus includes an unlimited juice bar.  Surely there will be something without carbonation.  I do not know how limited juice bar serving hours might be.  In fact, it may not yet be implemented so no one here can be sure.

Most  cocktails can become mocktails by just omitting or substituting for the alcohol. The bar staff are glad to help and they can be creative, just ask. If he likes tomato juice, maybe a virgin Mary? With the package it's no problem. If he doesn't like it, he can order something else until he finds one that he likes. 

6 hours ago, Angela93 said:

All of the bars also have juice.  When we only utilized the soda and more package, I got pineapple juice every time.  They also have orange and tomato.

With the juice bar opening, there'll be more choices.  It won't be open on the cruise I leave for in 3 days, so I can't tell you what's offered.  There'll probably be a soft opening though.

3 hours ago, Angela93 said:

Thanks again for the responses. I didn’t know there was a juice bar opening on the Enchanted - I’ll be looking out for that!

We will be following as well. My husband doesn't drink and does get virgin drinks at the bars, but likes juices as a break from these and soda.

• Like 1