What is the dance music like on Seascape?

Lugger11

I've always been frustrated by the crappy American pop music and line dancing that is common on most cruise ships. I'm kinda hoping that there is a more international/European EDM scene in at least one night time venue on our Seascape cruise coming up in February. Can anyone advise?

3 hours ago, Lugger11 said:

I've always been frustrated by the crappy American pop music and line dancing that is common on most cruise ships. I'm kinda hoping that there is a more international/European EDM scene in at least one night time venue on our Seascape cruise coming up in February. Can anyone advise?

It is hit/miss depending what bands and musicians happen to be on your cruise.  The various artists come and go so you can never be too sure.  On our recent (October) Seaside cruise most of the dancing we saw happened in one particular lounge where rock group held court.  We did not hear anything we would categorize as EDM although it might have happened after we went to bed.

Hank

We were on the seascape in December. There was a lounge with a guitar player and then a threesome that played jazz.  Another one of the lounges had a Unique variety show with a live band and music that you could dance to from Nat King Cole to Prince and a DJ after MN.  The DJ had some techno but nothing that would be EDM. The third lounge also had a band but we didn't make it there.  The line dancing and the theme parties were either in the atrium or by the pool.  We only attended one of those.