Suite privileges?

Clampram

On 1/31/2023 at 4:44 PM, tipofthehook said:

When I read the fine print, we are in a window suite which is supposed to have all the same suite benefits. However, No free specialty dinner and no mini bar set up for voyages of less than 6 days.  Unfortunately, ours in May is for 5 days. Oh well, it’s a fantastic stateroom for a May sailing. Not sure if this 6 day rule applies to all suites or not.

We had a full suite in Oct 2021 for 4 nights and in Nov 2022 for 5 nights, and both included specialty dining the first night and the mini-bar set up (Grand and Discovery).

• Like 2

On 1/31/2023 at 6:44 PM, tipofthehook said:

When I read the fine print, we are in a window suite which is supposed to have all the same suite benefits. However, No free specialty dinner and no mini bar set up for voyages of less than 6 days.  Unfortunately, ours in May is for 5 days. Oh well, it’s a fantastic stateroom for a May sailing. Not sure if this 6 day rule applies to all suites or not.

Whatever the full suites with a balcony get in benefits you will also get in a window suite.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, donswife said:

We had a full suite in Oct 2021 for 4 nights and in Nov 2022 for 5 nights, and both included specialty dining the first night and the mini-bar set up (Grand and Discovery).

10 hours ago, caribill said:

Whatever the full suites with a balcony get in benefits you will also get in a window suite.

The specialty dining is a nice perk so I’m cautiously optimistic now, donswife.

Because of the Elite status we will get mini bar setup anyway. As we are on the beverage package this sailing, I’m more focused on the food than the drinks 🤣

Edited by tipofthehook
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, tipofthehook said:

The specialty dining is a nice perk so I’m cautiously optimistic now, donswife.

Because of the Elite status we will get mini bar setup anyway. As we are on the beverage package this sailing, I’m more focused on the food than the drinks 🤣

Being Elite in a full suite means you should get two mini-bar setups.

If there is only one, contact Room Service for the 2nd one.

If you like sodas, the advantage of having the mini-bar setups is that you can have canned soda which is not included in the beverage package.

• Like 3