Parking for an NCL cruise

Beaver1975

I keep seeing that parking at NCL Miami is $20/day if paid before embarkation.  Does this mean you pay as you enter the parking garage? Or, do you need to prepay somewhere on line?

Every other piece of information says parking at the port is $22/day.

49 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

I know all of this. But, when I Google NCL cruise parking it states $20/day if paid pre-embarkation be. 

PARKING: Parking is available at all terminals. Parking for cruise passengers is $20 a day, payable prior to embarkation. Short term parking is $7 per day and on-board crew members parking is $17 per 7-day week.

5 minutes ago, Beaver1975 said:

I know all of this. But, when I Google NCL cruise parking it states $20/day if paid pre-embarkation be. 

PARKING: Parking is available at all terminals. Parking for cruise passengers is $20 a day, payable prior to embarkation. Short term parking is $7 per day and on-board crew members parking is $17 per 7-day week.

Pretty simple solution.  Contact numbers are on the P.O.M. website.  Call them and ask.  😉

Edited by ColeThornton

We parked at the POM from 12/27-12/31/22 and paid $22/day.  You pay as you exit the garage.  I did not see anything set up for people who might have pre-paid in advance.  Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but we did not see anything related to pre-payments.

33 minutes ago, Beaver1975 said:

NCL: https://www.ncl.com/getting-to-the-pier/driving-directions

image.thumb.png.7d310649eebdac8729e787f7ccca192a.png

• Like 1