Anyone have a recent experience with Royal Caribbean's Air2Sea?

I called Air2Sea to book a flight on Delta. I asked the agent if I could choose seats while booking. He said that I would have to purchase the tickets first- then he could call the airline or I could go online to select my seat. Everything on the Air2Sea webpage  mentioned "Economy", so I asked if it was Main Cabin for sure or Economy (if Economy, you can't choose a seat even for an additional cost, and you board last). He assured me that it was "Main Cabin". I told him I would think about it. 

Has anyone else booked a Delta flight to Europe from the United States using Air2Sea? If so, did you end up with "Main Cabin", which includes checked bags and seat selection?

Thanks.

Not recent, but I booked air to sea right after covid as the ship started to sail going to Europe on Delta.  I was able to pick my seats and qualify for my automatic medallion upgrade right after booking.  I booked Delta but was a Virgin operated flight.  Not sure if it was considered Economy or not.

3 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Delta's Main Cabin does NOT include checked bags.  If you have the Delta AmEx, that will include one checked bag for each member of your party.

And "Basic Economy" (not Economy) is the "no seat selection"/board last version.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

Not recent, but I booked air to sea right after covid as the ship started to sail going to Europe on Delta.  I was able to pick my seats and qualify for my automatic medallion upgrade right after booking.  I booked Delta but was a Virgin operated flight.  Not sure if it was considered Economy or not.

Thank you

1 hour ago, traveltilidrop said:

I called Air2Sea to book a flight on Delta. I asked the agent if I could choose seats while booking. He said that I would have to purchase the tickets first- then he could call the airline or I could go online to select my seat. Everything on the Air2Sea webpage  mentioned "Economy", so I asked if it was Main Cabin for sure or Economy (if Economy, you can't choose a seat even for an additional cost, and you board last). He assured me that it was "Main Cabin". I told him I would think about it. 

Has anyone else booked a Delta flight to Europe from the United States using Air2Sea? If so, did you end up with "Main Cabin", which includes checked bags and seat selection?

Thanks.

I am trying to navigate the Air2Sea program as well and determine what are the benefits of using their services. I have an Economy cabin booked but I cannot access my ticket information or make a seat selection, etc. until I make my final payment. I am a bit frustrated because I want to know everything up front before I pay for this flight. 

I booked our June 2023 flights (roundtrip Southampton) through Air2Sea.  We reserved Premium economy on Delta (operated by Virgin Atlantic). I was able to select my seats by going to VA website. Our return flight is with American Airlines but haven't been able to get seats yet.