Jewel outlets and charging ports

2 hours ago, Pointkitten said:

This is our first RCL cruise in many years and the first on Jewel.  How many outlets and charging ports are there in a grand suite (1 bedroom)?  Thanks!

We were in an owners suite, we had 2 outlets, one on either side of the mirror. There was also a shaver outlet in the bathroom but it didn't work with my DH shaver.  I have a plug that has 4 USB ports, it was a lifesaver. 2 phones, watch, kindle and computer. Jewel is an older ship so not a lot of outlets and no usb ports.

Zero charging ports.

I don't know if there are any additional ones elsewhere in an GS, but our JS only had 1 Eruo and 2 US at the desk (plus the shaver one in the bathroom). 

I am pretty sure that this is the standard for any Radiance and Voyager class ships. And likely Freedom also. 

6 minutes ago, cruise1957 said:

I have a plug that has 4 USB ports, it was a lifesaver. 2 phones, watch, kindle and computer.

Yes, get something like this. Just make sure it doesn't have surge protection

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Charger-PowerPort-iPhone-Galaxy/dp/B00P936188/ref=sr_1_16?crid=1JV84GFHKL4A9&keywords=usb%2Bcharger&qid=1675300707&sprefix=usb%2Bcharge%2Caps%2C150&sr=8-16&th=1

You can also get something like this to make use of the Euro outlet:

https://www.amazon.com/European-Charger-Vifigen-Universal-Compatible/dp/B07H3R4JHM/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3P8QQHXLSPMC9&keywords=usb%2Beuro%2Bcharger&qid=1675300809&sprefix=usb%2Beuro%2Bcharge%2Caps%2C133&sr=8-1&th=1

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RobInMN said:

But the one you recommended does have surge protection and is a fire hazard on a cruise ship. 

3 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

But the one you recommended does have surge protection and is a fire hazard on a cruise ship. 

I said something like that, not that one specifically. Sorry I didn't take the time to research and find a specific model.