New Crystal - the Good, the Bad and the Indifferent

claudiaYVR

20 minutes ago, Stickman1990 said:

Talking about passenger demographics depends on the region where the cruise is taking place and the cruise itinerary and your comment is a sweeping generalisation - which I don’t think is accurate 

On a very recent Regent cruise in Asia we had 200 US guests and 200 Australian guests plus an assortment of other nationalities including a good number from the UK - so how does that equate to Regent being North American? 

I don’t think Crystal is anymore (or less) international in terms of guest makeup than Regent and Silversea 

Point taken. We have never cruised Regent in the far east. Just Europe a few times, North America a few times and French Polynesia numerous times.On all these cruises there were a few Europeans and Australians but a largely North American clientele. Most of these cruises were taken pre Covid. 

We have cruised Crystal in the far east, Africa, Europe and North America. We found people from all over the world. It seemed to us to have an international flair in style as well. 

17 minutes ago, bitob said:

In terms of taking care of passengers, my husband has mobility issues. In the recent grandeur crossing the crew virtually held onto him when the ship was rocking so he would not fall

we have had so many acts of extreme kindness from crew on regent ss and seabourn 

it is not unique to crystal 

Good to know, we are on Splendour next year a few months after my next surgery so hope they will take good care of me too!