What Does Balcony N/A mean?

I want to keep watching the Royal Caribbean site to see when and if my D1 Balcony is changing in prices. This is not until a cruise on Dec 18 out of Galveston, TX. The price has been staying the same but today it says Balcony N/A. Does that mean the balcony cabins are sold out and I probably won't see a reduction?

hi all! i'm new to royal caribbean, but not these boards. just booked a balcony room on adventure of the seas on june 25th and i'm really excited about the itinerary! :)

my question is what exactly do you mean by price drop mattering if you are already booked? do they give you a refund or the new rate or something?

thanks in advanced :)

Since your cruise is far enough out, I would keep checking back to the website. I have seen great fluctuations in cabin availability. Do not become disheartened if nothing happens in the next couple of weeks or months. Keep 2 pieces of information in mind: 1) Agents selling groups have 90 days to sell their alottment of cabins and then additional days depending on what they sold. At some point, some group space may get released back to open bookings and potential price fluctuations 2) As you get closer to that 70 final payment window, people who want to cancel without fee, will be doing so a the 70 day mark approaches.

Guest cruzr44

I was checking for price drops also and found if I put 2 people in the cabin it came up N/A. When I changed it to 3 people cabins did come up. We have 3 in one cabin and 2 in the other and got the reduction for both.:D

I want to keep watching the Royal Caribbean site to see when and if my D1 Balcony is changing in prices. This is not until a cruise on Dec 18 out of Galveston, TX. The price has been staying the same but today it says Balcony N/A. Does that mean the balcony cabins are sold out and I probably won't see a reduction?

keep checking even though you see N/A for your category...especially since your cruise is not until Dec. As these cabins go back and forth constantly on their website, from being available at a rate and then can show N/A. This has been constant with our balcony rate. One day it was $220 less per person then what we paid (yes, we were credited) and then showed N/A a few days later and now back at the price drop rate. KEEP checking, especially since you are so far out. People put cabins on hold and cancel constantly! :)

Archived