Ship Time?

land64shark

I am getting married while on Santorini (symbolic wedding). We are due to be in port from 8:30-10:00pm. This cruise leaves from Ravenna, Italy. Ravenna uses Central European Time Zone while Greece uses Eastern European Time Zone, a 1 hour time difference. So if we are due into Santorini at 8:30am, what time is it on land in Greece? (And is there some sort of daylight savings that may come into play?) I am having a bit of a freak out about timing of my on land wedding. 

2 minutes ago, jwlane said:

All of Greece is on EET, and they go to DST on March 26.

So if my wedding ceremony is scheduled at 3pm Greek time, what ship time would that be on June 13, 2023 for a ship that departed from Ravenna, Italy?

Usually the ships change clock to local port time.     On rare occasion they maintain ships time.    

You didn't indicate the Date of your wedding but easiest for you to go to - time and date and put in date -   you can also search for Revenna.   You will be changing your clock probably on the sea night before arrival in Santorini

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/@3169561

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Usually the ships change clock to local port time. On rare occasion they maintain ships time.

The only time we've ever had a ship on non-local time was in Newfoundland. I guess they figured people couldn't handle the 1/2 hour timezone.