WiFi Upgrade onboard

mkkao924

I am wondering how does Carnival WiFi upgrade works.

We have the mid-tier right now (before the price increase, twice), and I plan to upgrade to the top tier.

Since I got it pre-price increase, it does not make sense for me to cancel and re-buy now.

I am wondering what's the upgrade price will be once we get on board. Is it simply the difference between the going rate onboard and my paid price, or there is a fix fee upgrade fee?

According to the FAQ on board, once on board if you're login in under current plan, you go to logout.com and then select the upgrade you want. If not logged in you go to login.com and select upgrade options.

No idea if these work as we have prepaid premium which on the Mardi Gras seems to work pretty well.

I am getting off the ship this morning on a 5-day cruise.   I had the middle plan which I purchased months ago.  

when I got on board it asked if I wanted to upgrade to premium for $10.  
Since I wanted to watch the Murdaugh trial on YouTube, I upgraded and it worked perfectly.  

And I am on Sunshine so it’s kind of an older ship.  I was happy with the internet.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, audcc77 said:

I am getting off the ship this morning on a 5-day cruise.   I had the middle plan which I purchased months ago.  

when I got on board it asked if I wanted to upgrade to premium for $10.  
Since I wanted to watch the Murdaugh trial on YouTube, I upgraded and it worked perfectly.  

And I am on Sunshine so it’s kind of an older ship.  I was happy with the internet.  

Is it $10 for the entire cruise? That’s like $2 a day which is very good IMO. Then I think I will go this route then.

3 hours ago, mkkao924 said:

Is it $10 for the entire cruise? That’s like $2 a day which is very good IMO. Then I think I will go this route then.

On the Radiance it was $12 total for the cruise, the offered popped up as soon as I logged in the first time. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, mkkao924 said:

Yeah. That’s what I thought.   

You had me second guessing myself 😳

I just dug my account summary out of my suitcase and sure enough, only $10 additional,  just ONE charge the entire cruise.