Silhouette Feb 26, 2024 Port Change

CruisersTimesThree

I would normally post this in the Roll Call, but after starting one months ago, I’m still the only person on it! (Not sure why roll calls aren’t as popular as before covid)

Anyway, I just received an email from Celebrity telling me that the port of Roseau, Dominica has been changed to Fort De France, Martinique. Any Shore excursions booked already will be refunded and if you had a private excursion planned you should look into cancellation. They said it’s a berthing conflict that caused the change.

Silhouette 10 night Southern Caribbean

February 26, 2024 departing Fort Lauderdale 

2 hours ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

I would normally post this in the Roll Call, but after starting one months ago, I’m still the only person on it! (Not sure why roll calls aren’t as popular as before covid)

Anyway, I just received an email from Celebrity telling me that the port of Roseau, Dominica has been changed to Fort De France, Martinique. Any Shore excursions booked already will be refunded and if you had a private excursion planned you should look into cancellation. They said it’s a berthing conflict that caused the change.

Silhouette 10 night Southern Caribbean

February 26, 2024 departing Fort Lauderdale 

I am on the Mar 25, 2024 sailing and got notified today that the St Vincent stop will be replaced by Dominica for the same reason.