Great Stirrup Cay wave runner excursion pics

Sawhock

Hi. Just off the Escape and we had a blast. While at GSC we did the Waverunner tour and at the end the guides mentioned a site to get the pics they took of us.  By the time we got back to the shorex hut they had packed up to include the QR code to the site. Back on ship the shorex team couldn’t provide what we were looking for and kept kicking us up to the NCL photos area but they were not the ones taking pics. 

does anyone happen to have a link to the website where they post the pics for the waverunner tour? I believe it was operated by ICOR LTD but unable to find anything online for them as well. 

thanks in advance if anyone has the link. Trying to avoid the phone tag with the NCL customer service if I can avoid it. 

30 minutes ago, Sawhock said:

Hi. Just off the Escape and we had a blast. While at GSC we did the Waverunner tour and at the end the guides mentioned a site to get the pics they took of us.  By the time we got back to the shorex hut they had packed up to include the QR code to the site. Back on ship the shorex team couldn’t provide what we were looking for and kept kicking us up to the NCL photos area but they were not the ones taking pics. 

does anyone happen to have a link to the website where they post the pics for the waverunner tour? I believe it was operated by ICOR LTD but unable to find anything online for them as well. 

thanks in advance if anyone has the link. Trying to avoid the phone tag with the NCL customer service if I can avoid it. 

Sorry, I can't answer your question but do you mind answering one for me?  Did they check for drivers licenses?

1 minute ago, dbrown84 said:

Sorry, I can't answer your question but do you mind answering one for me?  Did they check for drivers licenses?

They did check the driver on the ship when I booked it.  And have us the releases to sign.  But don’t recall them checking on the island.  Could be wrong though 

We are just off the Escape as well - and the waverunners were our favorite excursion of the whole cruise. I would also love to know the URL for the photos.

FYI, we were never asked to show our driver's licenses, and we booked on the ship. So YMMV!!!

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, tahjai16 said:

Do anyone know if they weigh you for the wave runners in Great Stirrup Cay?

They do not, just did this the other day. I thought it would be a show paced guided tour and it was anything but lol. They asked at the beginning who had experience and who wanted to go fast. They lined you up by your answer. We rode double and husband had no experience but wanted to go fast so we were number 6 in line. They encouraged these 6 to hold down on the throttle and go as fast as it could go to have the most fun. We did that and it was crazy fast! I was terrified at first but what could I do. When I looked back the other 8 in the group were like a mile away lol.

1 hour ago, LatinaInTexas said:

They do not, just did this the other day. I thought it would be a show paced guided tour and it was anything but lol. They asked at the beginning who had experience and who wanted to go fast. They lined you up by your answer. We rode double and husband had no experience but wanted to go fast so we were number 6 in line. They encouraged these 6 to hold down on the throttle and go as fast as it could go to have the most fun. We did that and it was crazy fast! I was terrified at first but what could I do. When I looked back the other 8 in the group were like a mile away lol.

Lol too funny! I’m worried because I’m like literally 7 pounds over the weight limit but I have friends that ride all the time and some are well over 300lbs. So I didn’t want to purchase and they weigh me and they were tight about it. 

18 hours ago, ramcmah0n said:

Here is the link you are looking for: http://jetskitours.photostockplus.com

Thank you!!!!!!

Unfortunately, it appears the vendor purges the photos after 30 days, so the photos from our excursion on 2/3 are gone. But this will be valuable for others who have the same question!!!

• 9 months later...