Bathrobes

silversurf

40 minutes ago, david05 said:

You can also ask for a larger one before your cruise via MySaga (assuming you booked direct with Saga) and it should be awaiting you in the cabin (it worked for us anyway!).

Do they also have feather pillows and can you request them in the same way through MySaga

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2023 at 1:29 PM, david05 said:

You can also ask for a larger one before your cruise via MySaga (assuming you booked direct with Saga) and it should be awaiting you in the cabin (it worked for us anyway!).

Hi can you advise where in My Saga to do that? I can't find anything.  On my cruise last month the bathrobe was too small, and the largest the cabin steward could find was no better, but the spa robes were just perfect. Many thanks. :classic_smile:

47 minutes ago, Bretty said:

Hi can you advise where in My Saga to do that? I can't find anything.  On my cruise last month the bathrobe was too small, and the largest the cabin steward could find was no better, but the spa robes were just perfect. Many thanks. :classic_smile:

Looking at MySaga for a forthcoming cruise the option under which one could do this seems to have disappeared. Mind you the excursion option is no longer visible until the excursions are available to book so perhaps the option to request things such as bathrobe size will appear nearer the sailing date.