Included Southampton parking and coach travel

carmel40

Hello, has anyone any idea why the option to choose an added benefit for a Select Price booking has been removed. In the past there was the option of choosing coach travel to Southampton, port parking or onboard spend, and these options seemed to have been removed. I was wondering if this would be a temporary thing or a cut back. We travel down to Southampton from the North East and always found the Select Price good value for money, it will be a shame if P&O have decided to remove  the benefits. Many thanks in advance 🙂 

8 minutes ago, carmel40 said:

Hello, has anyone any idea why the option to choose an added benefit for a Select Price booking has been removed. In the past there was the option of choosing coach travel to Southampton, port parking or onboard spend, and these options seemed to have been removed. I was wondering if this would be a temporary thing or a cut back. We travel down to Southampton from the North East and always found the Select Price good value for money, it will be a shame if P&O have decided to remove  the benefits. Many thanks in advance 🙂 

Which cruise? Select price is advertised as:

This price gives you the most choice and flexibility.

• Choice of cabin location and first priority for upgrades (subject to availability)

• First priority for dining style on ships offering both freedom and Club Dining, and first priority for seating time and table size for Club Dining

• A choice of on-board spending money, car parking in Southampton or return coach travel to Southampton*

• Shuttle buses in port (where they are provided by P&O Cruises)

• Flexibility to change your booking

14 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

Which cruise? Select price is advertised as:

This price gives you the most choice and flexibility.

• Choice of cabin location and first priority for upgrades (subject to availability)

• First priority for dining style on ships offering both freedom and Club Dining, and first priority for seating time and table size for Club Dining

• A choice of on-board spending money, car parking in Southampton or return coach travel to Southampton*

• Shuttle buses in port (where they are provided by P&O Cruises)

• Flexibility to change your booking

I seem to remember that during the booking process you can choose a bit of extra OBC, car parking  or coach travel. 

3 minutes ago, carmel40 said:

Mediterranean (K310)

We were looking at the above cruise. When I've checked the pricing for the cabins, there is no options for included parking/coach travel. I've checked a few others and they are all same too.  

May be worth giving them a call

6 minutes ago, carmel40 said:

Mediterranean (K310)

We were looking at the above cruise. When I've checked the pricing for the cabins, there is no options for included parking/coach travel. I've checked a few others and they are all same too.  

I have entered this cruise and can book parking etc. are you sure you chose select fare?

On one cruise I am looking at , on the holiday summary page scroll right down the page past where have option to choose cabin and the 3 options were there. It had defaulted to additional OBC but the carparking and coach options were there

• Like 2

Hello Carmel

It is still an option. I just did a dummy booking on K310 for you.

Once you've chosen your stateroom type and Select Fare hit on Book Now. This will take you to a new screen titled Your Holiday Summary. Scroll down past the photo of the stateroom and you will get to your options of Coach, Car Parking, etc. You just highlight the one you want which is coach in your case. Your on board spend is slightly reduced if you choose coach but it's worth it.  Good luck.

Best wishes. Jane xx