$100 Discount Voucher

idwt13

Could we use the $100 off discount voucher in combination with our past guest discount?

How do you go about redeeming these vouchers? Has anyone used them with an online company? (ex. Expedia, Travelocity, etc.)

Could we use the $100 off discount voucher in combination with our past guest discount?

How do you go about redeeming these vouchers? Has anyone used them with an online company? (ex. Expedia, Travelocity, etc.)

No, these are not combinable. Use the discount which saves you the most. I think it would be hard to use them through Expedia, Travelocity and such but try through a T.A. or directly Carnival. I know for sure those two ways will work.

we are cruising on the 4/15 Liberty and there is not a past guest discount offered on that cruise. Or so we were told.

:(

lhegs:

We're cruising Liberty 4/15 also, and we're cruising with past guest discounts.

I saw that yesterday there was a past guest sale. So I called Carnival who told me yes, there is a 2 cat. upgrade available for past guest. They told me to call my TA b/c that is how I booked my cruise. So, I called and she called carnival, but they would not give us the upgrade b/c we purchased our cruise at a lower rate than what they are offering now. We booked a 4A at $498 pp and it is now up to $649. So, they make exclusions as they go along... Not too happy with customer service lately, but that is what it is.

I called and she called carnival, but they would not give us the upgrade b/c we purchased our cruise at a lower rate than what they are offering now. We booked a 4A at $498 pp and it is now up to $649. So, they make exclusions as they go along... Not too happy with customer service lately, but that is what it is.

This isn't something that they make up as they go along. The will be happy to give you the upgrade but it will be based on the current price. If the price dropped and an upgrade was offered you would want both.

The upgrade comes with the new price whether it is more or less money.

This isn't something that they make up as they go along. The will be happy to give you the upgrade but it will be based on the current price. If the price dropped and an upgrade was offered you would want both.

The upgrade comes with the new price whether it is more or less money.

Actually, some people are getting the upgrade with still paying the lower price, so I am not sure how that can be for some and not others. We got the lower price b/c we exchanged our week of time share to get money off our cabin. So, I still think that come costumer service reps will do it and others won't.

Past Guest Discount ?? What past guest discount ??? I've cruised 3 times within one year period, and I paid full price each time...:confused:

Your Travel Agent should have asked you if you were a past cruiser, in the military, a senior or even sometimes from certain states. I always ask my clients those to get them the best rates. I even look for applicable coupons for them.

-DEM920

tdembek@optonline.net

Archived