Set sail pass in app and online?

colesc15

Up until a few days ago, the virtual seapass card to board had our normal diamond, suite, and prime. Now that today is boarding day, only diamond appears in the app and no longer says suite. I know the actual card will, but for boarding, will we have any issues getting in the suite boarding lines since it no longer says suite? We're still in our same room and nothing changed. I tried through the app and the website and same thing. 

I wish I could tell you but I have no recent experience with this situation.  I know the one time, six years ago, I forgot to take a printed copy of our Set Sail Pass with us, I was not allowed to use the Suite Line to go through security but was able to check in at the Suite counter inside the terminal.

Since then, I have made a habit of printing out a copy as soon as we get it and take that copy with us. 

42 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I wish I still had my set sail pass from December to see if "Suite" was on there.

"Suite" is not on my SSP for my upcoming cruise. Maybe they're going with colors on the left side as the discriminator instead of the word "suite." 

I'll find out in about an hour and report back! 

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Not with RCI IT.

LOL so true. The lady was confused when I said we're in a suite and it disappeared. Originally was going to send us to the regular line but I pulled up the website and where you click edocs said suite so she let us go. Typical Royal IT. 

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Not with RCI IT.

LOL so true. The lady was confused when I said we're in a suite and it disappeared. Originally was going to send us to the regular line but I pulled up the website and where you click edocs said suite so she let us go. Typical Royal IT. 

Same here.  I guess I'll find out if it changes between now and next Saturday when we board. 

I do have a printed copy from when I first checked in that says Suite on it !

I hope they are not doing away with the separate security and check in line for non-Star class suites. 

Edited by DaKahuna

So our sea pass on the app was blue, and now that we have our actual sea pass card, it's the traditional blue as well and doesn't indicate junior suite or anything to differentiate between a regular room and junior suite. I always thought junior suites sea passes were silver? 

164381691_Screenshot_20230210_133411_Royal2.thumb.jpg.ed5b7839020a68dd17da0b35a6ee824b.jpg

On 2/10/2023 at 3:35 PM, colesc15 said:

I always thought junior suites sea passes were silver? 

I'm not sure they still are.  Royal has been moving the colors around.  Our last cards (on non Oasis ships) have been silver for full suites and I believe the juniors were using blue again.  Someone will be able to confirm.  I don't care too much what the color is as long as it's easy for the staff to recognize what benefits you are entitled to at an easy glance.