Health questions

tigger54

2 hours ago, Bettyboop66 said:

I’m on this same cruise and the wellness check is still on the app for me. Just uploaded our vaccination cards today. 

I wasn't referring to the wellness check.  I was talking about the Health tool that used to be on our Personalizer at the top that was specific for our cruise but is no longer there.  Sorry if I confused you.

1 hour ago, Jemnibabe said:

I wasn't referring to the wellness check.  I was talking about the Health tool that used to be on our Personalizer at the top that was specific for our cruise but is no longer there.  Sorry if I confused you.

There is a link to the CruiseHealth tool on the Princess  website before you log in. Just use the drop down at the top of the page and scroll down to the tool link and the enter you voyage number

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jemnibabe said:

Thanks! The app has been doing some very strange things for me. I know exactly what you are talking about now. I just looked, it is also gone for me. I hope they get it straightened out soon.