Wonder drink pkg.

george35

1 hour ago, george35 said:

We will be on the Wonder in Sept. & was wondering if any one can tell us the cost of the prenium drink pkg. for one person

george35

Best price is through the cruise planner,  a good price seems to be under $65 pp pd. Everyone over 21 in the cabin must purchase the package. 

52 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Best price is through the cruise planner,  a good price seems to be under $65 pp pd. Everyone over 21 in the cabin must purchase the package. 

Not really true, you can call and get the Refreshment Pkg for the other cabin person.  All you have to do is say they don't drink.  have done it many times for family/friends.

3 hours ago, george35 said:

We will be on the Wonder in Sept. & was wondering if any one can tell us the cost of the prenium drink pkg. for one person

george35

Does it not show up on your Cruise Planner? The prices go up and down, so what is there today may change several times before Sept.

On Wonder, the best price I saw on the 3/19 cruise was $72 pp per day.  Goes up from there.  I was hesitant bc I don't drink that much, but this is also for coffee drinks, smoothies, soda and gives you 40% off most wine bottles at dinner.  To me it is worth it not to keep tabulating what you are drinking, and the ease of taking a few sips and switching to something else is very appealing.