NCL newbie questions... NCL Joy....Free at Sea - specialty restaurants

CCJack

Our booking for 2 (my wife and I) included the free at sea promo.   a couple of questions:

1) it indicates 2 specialty meals as part of the promo, I assume that is 2 for each passenger?

2) the specialty restaurants have menus online with al a carte prices.  How does that work with the promo?   Are you allowed one entree?  etc.  

3) how soon can we book reservations?   One of the perks of club balcony suite was to book out 120 days.  We opted for a regular balcony and not club, but our online account gives a date to check back to reserve and it is 120 days prior to sail.   So maybe that really is not a perk for club balcony but everyone get to book 120 days out?   

thank you.

23 minutes ago, CCJack said:

Our booking for 2 (my wife and I) included the free at sea promo.   a couple of questions:

1) it indicates 2 specialty meals as part of the promo, I assume that is 2 for each passenger?

2) the specialty restaurants have menus online with al a carte prices.  How does that work with the promo?   Are you allowed one entree?  etc.  

3) how soon can we book reservations?   One of the perks of club balcony suite was to book out 120 days.  We opted for a regular balcony and not club, but our online account gives a date to check back to reserve and it is 120 days prior to sail.   So maybe that really is not a perk for club balcony but everyone get to book 120 days out?   

thank you.

So, first question… yes 2 for each person

2nd question typically it’s one appetizer, soup or salad, main course, and desert. 

3rd is yes 120 days out can start booking reservations. At 21 days you can complete check in and also book entertainment options 

• Thanks 1