Specialty coffee card?

Guest TopoChico

Guest TopoChico
2 minutes ago, JustCruzin77 said:

Depending on how much coffee you drink, it may still be worth it. It's $20/day CAD, even less in USD I'm sure. I don't drink Soda myself, but I like to have a bottle of water on hand at night and in port, the rest I will make up in Latte's!

On the app it says to See Guest Relations on Board to reserve that package, it won’t sell it.
what I really wish is that they’d rent LaVazza espresso machines for use in the cabins that don’t come with one. I’d pay $$ for that option. 

6 minutes ago, TopoChico said:

On the app it says to See Guest Relations on Board to reserve that package, it won’t sell it.
what I really wish is that they’d rent LaVazza espresso machines for use in the cabins that don’t come with one. I’d pay $$ for that option. 

Get a suite , they have machines in the cabin 🤣

• Haha 1

Until Jan 1 I could purchase the package for coffee, tea, soda and water for $13.99/day which was usually a win for me.  When they changed to the new NA package that includes things I don't drink (Red Bull, vitamin water and smoothies) and raised the price I will buy my drinks as I want them  on the next cruise.  

29 minutes ago, TopoChico said:

That's odd, we reserved our package on the app yesterday.
Be sure to let us know if you are able to purchase a coffee only package on board!
When is your cruise? Maybe I'll cancel our package if you're successful! 

37 minutes ago, JustCruzin77 said:

That's odd, we reserved our package on the app yesterday.
Be sure to let us know if you are able to purchase a coffee only package on board!
When is your cruise? Maybe I'll cancel our package if you're successful! 

They still offer you packages aside from Zero Proof? No such luck for me.

2 hours ago, TopoChico said:

I don’t think the advice is that you have to be sneaky or quiet, just not demanding and expecting.

Correct. The "quiet" part was because it's easier when the staff aren't rushed off their feet. Perhaps it's just my "English approach" which I agree is different to a lot of our American friends and amuses our Texan grandson. 

Guest TopoChico
2 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Get a suite , they have machines in the cabin 🤣

Or I could make friends with someone in a suite who doesn’t use it and take it to my cabin! 

Guest TopoChico
48 minutes ago, JustCruzin77 said:

It's only available to me if I book through the app. You probably need to have a cruise booked to access this.

Screenshot_20230213-123424_Celebrity.thumb.jpg.dcacf859aea997dffa84712c8dc2fa71.jpg

It’s there in the app and I have a cruise booked in June but the RESERVE button is greyed out and it says SEE GUEST SERVICES.  I’ll let you know if we get a coffee punch card. My husband wants to bring the instant coffee he uses at work, it’s really good.

Edited by TopoChico

12 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

On our April Reflection TA it is just the 3 packages in the app

noticed that sodas are now $4 USD so with tip is like  $6.40CAD , a cappuccino is $5USD which is like  $8 CAD 

good thing we have Always included 

At $20 CAD/day, if I get 2 coffees and 2 drinks a day minimum I should be good!

24 minutes ago, TopoChico said:

It’s there in the app and I have a cruise booked in June but the RESERVE button is greyed out and it says SEE GUEST SERVICES.  I’ll let you know if we get a coffee punch card. My husband wants to bring the instant coffee he uses at work, it’s really good.

We're also in June, so I'll probably just stick with the $20/day!

Guest TopoChico

Now I’m wondering if anyone has ever successfully requested and/or paid extra for a LaVazza or similar machine in a non-suite cabin? I’d pay a couple hundred for one for a week. Maybe that’s a question for our cabin steward….

Edited by TopoChico

6 minutes ago, TopoChico said:

Now I’m wondering if anyone has ever successfully requested and/or paid extra for a LaVazza or similar machine in a non-suite cabin? I’d pay a couple hundred for one for a week. Maybe that’s a question for our cabin steward….

By the way the v is not capitalized😉
and Lavazza does have their own capsule machines, they make compatible pods for Nespresso COMPATIBLE WITH NESPRESSO* ORIGINAL MACHINES

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer

45 minutes ago, TopoChico said:

Not  going to happen

7 hours ago, JustCruzin77 said:

It's only available to me if I book through the app. You probably need to have a cruise booked to access this.

Screenshot_20230213-123424_Celebrity.thumb.jpg.dcacf859aea997dffa84712c8dc2fa71.jpg

I have three cruises booked and this doesn't appear anywhere, only the three new packages. Classic/Premium/Zero Proof.

How do you get this priced in Canadian $ ? All my pricing is in US$.

1 hour ago, Fly and Sail said:

I have three cruises booked and this doesn't appear anywhere, only the three new packages. Classic/Premium/Zero Proof.

I don't know, this is my first Celebrity cruise. Maybe you booked in US funds?

We booked on the Celebrity website, but near the top left corner was a popup asking if I was in Canada, I clicked that and everything changed to CAD funds. We paid in CAD funds and installed the app after booking. After logging into the app everything was still in CAD. 

Maybe you can just edit something in your profile? Or maybe talk to customer service?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JustCruzin77 said:

I don't know, this is my first Celebrity cruise. Maybe you booked in US funds?

We booked on the Celebrity website, but near the top left corner was a popup asking if I was in Canada, I clicked that and everything changed to CAD funds. We paid in CAD funds and installed the app after booking. After logging into the app everything was still in CAD. 

Maybe you can just edit something in your profile? Or maybe talk to customer service?

My packages show in CAD, but I don’t have the classics non-alc package showing in my app, just the other 3 options. Maybe it depends on the ship or when you booked? We sail mid April but just booked a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

If book in USD everything is in USD, if you book in CAD , than everything is in CAD 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sunviking90 said:

My packages show in CAD, but I don’t have the classics non-alc package showing in my app, just the other 3 options. Maybe it depends on the ship or when you booked? We sail mid April but just booked a couple of weeks ago.

We sail in June, maybe it's just a glitch with new installations of the app?
We also had a big glitch when we originally booked.

We selected our cabin, agreed on the price including all port fees, taxes, and prepaid gratuities. But after we made our down payment the screen refreshed and the cruise price had doubled! Customer service fixed the rate without any hassle, other than waiting on hold for over an hour to speak to someone.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sunviking90 said:

I don't have it showing either.  Wish I could book that.