Indulgence Package Shore Excursion Credit Question

terry&mike

I purchased the Indulgence Package for an upcoming 22 night cruise. This works out to be good value for us as we would have upgraded to the Ultimate Drink Package, and both wanted Wifi. Part of this package includes a $700 Shore Excursion Credit. We already had a $300 OBC, expressed as $150 per person OBC on our invoice. In looking at the new invoice the $700 is credited next to my name; it shows me as having $150 + $700 OBC, and hubby as having $150 OBC.

I am hoping that the Shore Excursions I buy for both of us will come off of this $700 OBC, rather than only Shore Excursions I buy for me being deducted from this amount and us having to pay for hubby's excursions. Basically, even though the $700 is attributed to me, is it usable for both of us in the cabin?

7 hours ago, terry&mike said:

I purchased the Indulgence Package for an upcoming 22 night cruise. This works out to be good value for us as we would have upgraded to the Ultimate Drink Package, and both wanted Wifi. Part of this package includes a $700 Shore Excursion Credit. We already had a $300 OBC, expressed as $150 per person OBC on our invoice. In looking at the new invoice the $700 is credited next to my name; it shows me as having $150 + $700 OBC, and hubby as having $150 OBC.

I am hoping that the Shore Excursions I buy for both of us will come off of this $700 OBC, rather than only Shore Excursions I buy for me being deducted from this amount and us having to pay for hubby's excursions. Basically, even though the $700 is attributed to me, is it usable for both of us in the cabin?

We have also purchased an indulgence package. When selecting an excursion you then select who is included in that selection and if it’s the two of you for instance then the total cost of the excursion is deleted from the ongoing total of Shore excursion credit. So yes in effect it covers both of you.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, crzrr said:

Have you logged in to your AZ account?  I would think that the whole $1000 should show there as available for booking shore excursions.

Yes, $1000 shows as available for booking Shore Excursions online. At this point, I have not purchased any specific excursions so was unsure how it would charge us.

6 hours ago, gymfreak said:

We have also purchased an indulgence package. When selecting an excursion you then select who is included in that selection and if it’s the two of you for instance then the total cost of the excursion is deleted from the ongoing total of Shore excursion credit. So yes in effect it covers both of you.

Perfect, that is what I was hoping would happen.