Reservations for speciality restaurants and shows

maggieq

On 2/16/2023 at 6:29 PM, BirdTravels said:

Dining reservations can be made online 120 days prior to departure (130 days for Haven, 125 for Club Balcony and top tier latitudes). You need to make those reservations exactly 120 days prior to departure (12 midnight eastern time) for best selections. They will sell out quickly. 

Show reservations can be made 21 days prior to departure (26 days for Haven and top tier latitudes) 

You may not know the answer but i will ask.  I still have the NCL app on my phone from January 2023 cruise. It is updated with my upcoming cruise and also shows me going from platinum to sapphire. If i click on to dinning to check out the menus it says too early to book check back nov 4. That is 120 days before my march 3,2024 cruise. What happen to the 125 days for sapphire?    I wouldn’t worry about it but. With our heath issues it is a nut we early.

22 minutes ago, cruisinmeme said:

That is 120 days before my march 3,2024 cruise. What happen to the 125 days for sapphire?

It's been discussed in other threads that despite what the app says your opportunity to book will open at 125 days, it's just a boiler-plate display.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cruisinmeme said:

You may not know the answer but i will ask.  I still have the NCL app on my phone from January 2023 cruise. It is updated with my upcoming cruise and also shows me going from platinum to sapphire. If i click on to dinning to check out the menus it says too early to book check back nov 4. That is 120 days before my march 3,2024 cruise. What happen to the 125 days for sapphire?    I wouldn’t worry about it but. With our heath issues it is a nut we early.

Not sure what "going from platinum to sapphire" means... You are either platinum now or sapphire now. 

If you are sapphire, you can book at 125 days to departure, 12 midnight eastern time. You have a 5 day head start over general reservations, make the best use of that time. If you have problems with the app, use your laptop or call NCL.

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Not sure what "going from platinum to sapphire" means... You are either platinum now or sapphire now. 

If you are sapphire, you can book at 125 days to departure, 12 midnight eastern time. You have a 5 day head start over general reservations, make the best use of that time. If you have problems with the app, use your laptop or call NCL.

Yes I became sapphire at January cruise. The app does recognize me as such. I just didn’t understand why it is showing I can book November 4th which is 120 days before march 3 cruise. I guess if it doesn’t automatically change I will end up calling. 

12 hours ago, cruisinmeme said:

Yes I became sapphire at January cruise. The app does recognize me as such. I just didn’t understand why it is showing I can book November 4th which is 120 days before march 3 cruise. I guess if it doesn’t automatically change I will end up calling. 

I don't use the app, but, perhaps yours needs an update (or "refresh).

50 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

I don't use the app, but, perhaps yours needs an update (or "refresh).

or, as I indicated others pointed out in other threads - this is not uncommon, it seems to be that there's a 'boilerplate' date there for each cruise, and for those that should have early access it opens at the appropriate time.

• Like 1