Cape Liberty Parking Rates

acctgtogo

4 minutes ago, acctgtogo said:

Does anyone know the current rate to park at the pier in Bayonne?  Looking online I've seen rates from $20 to $30 a day.  I would assume $30 is correct but thought I'd ask in case it's gone up even more.  Thanks.

Penny

$25.00 per day as of December last year. An announcement was made October 2021 that the daily rate would increase to $30 but the rate never increased.

Thank you.  We're trying to decide if we want to just park there or book thru Trinity and spend the night at the hotel and leave the car there.  Normally our cruises are 14 days so we book thru Trinity but our cruise is shorter this year so didn't know if it was worth the extra money as if the car is at the port we can just be on our way home after we return rather than going back to the hotel to get the car.  Thanks again - this is very helpful.

You are welcome. I have used Trinity as well and will in the future. Last March I used Trinity in Baltimore. The 1 drawback was the hotel shuttle only had 1 drop and 1 pick up time, it was a long wait after disembarking. If I sail out of Baltimore I will select a different hotel Trinity contracts with. If you go with Trinity, inquire what the shuttle service times are.

5 hours ago, meadowlander said:

You are welcome. I have used Trinity as well and will in the future. Last March I used Trinity in Baltimore. The 1 drawback was the hotel shuttle only had 1 drop and 1 pick up time, it was a long wait after disembarking. If I sail out of Baltimore I will select a different hotel Trinity contracts with. If you go with Trinity, inquire what the shuttle service times are.

Recently used Trinity reservations for park sleep cruise in Bayonne May 2022 and had private car service to and from! No shuttle! No crowd and waiting for more late people!

January 2023 Manhattan cruise terminal Ncl getaway and same deal! Dedicated driver in Cadillac SUV same guy as May 2022. Used Trinity reservations several times in Baltimore Bayonne and New York City. Sometimes a shuttle is involved but recently it’s been a private SUV like a rockstar! Benefit is driving in day early and not flying!