April whale watching: wife doesn't do well on small boats

bruzin_for_a_cruizin

My wife and I are going to be in Bermuda on the NCL Prima (3 night overnight) in April, and I believe it would be a shame to miss this opportunity to catch a whale watching boat during the humpback migration season. My wife, however, doesn't like small boats: she was very nauseous on a catamaran trip during our honeymoon 30 years ago and has avoided anything smaller than a cruise ship since then. 

I do note there are several different options for vessels for this excursion, everywhere from 45' to 60' boats of different configurations. 

Has anyone a recommendation based on experience? We will definitely avoid the catamaran option, but I really don't want to miss the opportunity to see these magnificent creatures in the wild.

Having done whale watching in Alaska and out of Boston, the boats are small and you feel the movement.

If your wife gets seasick and doesn't want to do anything smaller than a cruise ship, but you want to do it, why not let her have a spa day aboard or something on land she wants to do while you do the whale watching?