Important Charleston Cruise Port Question

meanmom08

My family and I embark from Charleston in the morning.  Our appointment to start embarkation is between 1-1:30.  Does anyone know if we can drop our checked luggage off at the port earlier?  We were thinking about leaving it about 10:30, then returning for our 1:00 appointment.  I’ve cruised about 6-7 times on 4 different cruise lines and every time, you just hand your luggage over and no one would know or care what time you actually boarded.  By the same token, I’ve never had a specific time I was required to board, either.  

5 minutes ago, meanmom08 said:

My family and I embark from Charleston in the morning.  Our appointment to start embarkation is between 1-1:30.  Does anyone know if we can drop our checked luggage off at the port earlier?  We were thinking about leaving it about 10:30, then returning for our 1:00 appointment.  I’ve cruised about 6-7 times on 4 different cruise lines and every time, you just hand your luggage over and no one would know or care what time you actually boarded.  By the same token, I’ve never had a specific time I was required to board, either.  

Yes, you can leave your luggage with the porters

• Like 1