Embarkation Day Choices

tbmrt

So many choices...We love sailaway party on deck ("champagne"), but also thinking of dinner (wine), grog walk and pj party on first day of cruise. Thinking that's alot for embarkation day.  

What do  you do on embarkation day?  

Go to room, luggage arrives usually within minutes (we had 1:30 arrival time).  Lunch, muster station, sail away party, plan dinner a little later as you won't be having lunch till at least 2pm.  PJ party if still awake and alive. We were on a long cruise, so PJ party was repeated later in the cruise.

Did it all embarkation day. Got ready for dinner around 5:30pm, enjoyed the sail away until around 7, reservations at The Wake for 7, Grog Walk at 9pm, and the Grog Walk ended at the PJ party bar. They tell everyone on the Grog Walk to change into your PJs before heading to the last bar, the Happenings Cast leading the Grog Walk does so. The Grog Walk is a nice way to meet people and to get to know some of the Happenings Cast. The drinks are not the highlight, they’re more sweet forward and not my preference.

I like the idea of eating at Gunbae instead of the Grog Walk the first night. I may do that the next trip.

Embarkation day is a busy day. Highly recommend a good night sleep the night before. We’re planning on flying in two days prior for our December trip.

• Like 2