Transportation- Hold My Hand Please

sjmbruce

We'll arrive at the Venice airport and will need to get to our hotel (Rosa Salva). How easy is it to find and take the public water bus from the airport to hotels near St Mark's square?

A few days later we'll need to get to Ravenna.  My husband wants to take the train, so we'll need to get from the hotel to the train station,  switch trains, then go from the Ravenna train station to the ship. Where do I start booking all of this?

23 hours ago, sjmbruce said:

We'll arrive at the Venice airport and will need to get to our hotel (Rosa Salva). How easy is it to find and take the public water bus from the airport to hotels near St Mark's square?

A few days later we'll need to get to Ravenna.  My husband wants to take the train, so we'll need to get from the hotel to the train station,  switch trains, then go from the Ravenna train station to the ship. Where do I start booking all of this?

EZPZ to get a vaporetto. Station is at the airport.  Hotel can get you one when you want it. Good luck with the trains. Leave yourself plenty of time. You never know what will happen 

No need to post the same question twice, there are answers on your other thread here:  Transportation- Hold My Hand Please - Italy Ports - Cruise Critic Community

At the airport you have a choice of either the Alilaguna water buses or a private water taxi.  There are no vaporetto routes that include the airport.  Alilaguna info here: Alilaguna | Public transport serviceAirport • Venice • Cruise terminal