Almiza Tours/ My Friend Mario

little britain

They used to get a lot of mention on this board, but I have not seen or heard anything of them since the restart.  Actually I don't recall hearing much of them even before the shutdown.  In the past they seemed to have good reviews.

On 2/18/2023 at 6:53 PM, BillB48 said:

They used to get a lot of mention on this board, but I have not seen or heard anything of them since the restart.  Actually I don't recall hearing much of them even before the shutdown.  In the past they seemed to have good reviews.

There are a few newer positive reviews on the site where people can leave reviews on their Trip…  we will give them a go and report back! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 8/23/2023 at 1:48 PM, anton mahler said:

I have done several tours with Mario and they were all great. What i would like to know if anyone has taken their Panama city tour. Also would like to do a tour that does not include the canal. Be very grateful for info.

Did you end up going on their Panama city tour & Miraflores Locks tour? If so, how was the tour?

The 6 hour tour sounds wonderful. Just worried about getting back to the cruiseship on time. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!