All right, it's happened...

joejo

So last night I woke up in the middle of the night and I am totally convinced that I am in the middle of reading a really good thread and..... oh wait.... it's the middle of the night and it's all a dream.

I wake up a few hours later and I think I have just responded to said thread.

Either I am hooked on these boards(quite possible) or I am going crazy(also quite possible) or I am already there.(crazy that is!)

Planning our first cruise is so much fun I can already tell that I may need a 12 step program or a 2nd job to pay for all my future cruises!:)

Thank you all who put in so much time and wisdom to these boards, it is such a big help for me. I can see it is a labour of love for so many of you!

Joanne

Right now we have snow blowing sideways here! I need a nap just to have a good dream! Ahhh! I can picture the boat already! 16 days sounds good! Nov sounds so far away for me!

Ha...I am leaving in the morning for our cruise, and last night I had a crazy dream...

I dreamed that the 3 of us traveling together were all getting ready to leave for Florida (from OK) when I thought, "let me check my online TA site one more time to see if there's a cruise we like better." (what the heck?!?) so, i got online and we decided to go on a 10-day panama canal cruise from galveston on the elation...haha. so, we booked the last available inside cabin and away we went.

how weird is that...we're going to florida on the HAL zuiderdam...haha

I am with you...these boards are addicting, my husband thinks I am nuts, but they can be very helpful..I am already talking about taking our kids on a cruise now:)

I have been dreaming about my cruise for a long time, too...and my dream is getting ready to become a reality;) 2 DAYS LEFT!!!!! YEAH!!!!

What a relief to read this! It's great to know I'm not the only one that has crazy cruise dreams!

A couple of nights ago, I dreamed that I went to Atlanta Airport to weigh my bags (duh...why not weigh them on the scales at home? lol). Once I weighed my bags there, I couldn't remember if it was the date for my cruise or not, so I started asking everybody at the airport what date it was and everybody was giving me different answers!

Another time, I dreamed we were on the ship and it went REALLLLLL fast down this narrow canal, stopped for a moment at the end and then went REALLLLLLLL fast back out of the canal, grew wheels and got on the highway, just zipping along!

And still another time, I dreamed that we were boarding and every other passenger was wearing their formals to board and I was......in my bathing suit. :eek:

Just fair warning to let you know what you might be in for, Joejo! Enjoy your cruise and all the anticipation leading up to it!

Shelia, you and I will be leaving on our 3rd cruise on the very same day, different directions, but still the same day.

My latest dream was that I overslept the day of the cruise and didn't have time to grab my bags, I stayed the entire cruise in my night gown...comfortable, but not practical...haha

Jimbug and Cruisingal0810....have a safe trip and a GREAT cruise...have a Fun Ship Special for me!!!

Joejo....snow huh? We don't know what that looks like down here, but we sure had the rain coming in sideways today, it was like hurricane weather here today...it was bad, some people lost their roofs.

Sheila, I could sure share some weird dreams....funny stuff, it is too bad we are not on the same ship, it would be fun since it's both our third....I will definitely need a job or the 12 step program....:o

And still another time, I dreamed that we were boarding and every other passenger was wearing their formals to board and I was......in my bathing suit. :eek:

Could have been worse - could have been your birthday suit!

Boy, and I thought I was the only was who was having cruise dreams. I'm NORMAL! Im really really NORMAL! :D

My Cruise is 3 months away, my boss is going to block my internet access :eek:

We had a staff meeting last Friday and the head of our IT dept. told us they were tracking the internet use of every individual and that all use outside of work (including streaming audio) was forbidden. My life has gone downhill since then. Work just isn't the same when I can't check the DrudgeReport, listen to Rush, or pay my bills.... :eek:

This is a fun thread and very odd, as I think I had my first cruise dream, that I remember, last night. Suddenly it was the day we were to leave for the cruise and we didn't realize it was December already, so we weren't ready and were afraid we would miss our flight. Don't know what happened...:eek:

Funny - I had a cruise dream last nite too!!! I dreamt we went down to the dining room and oh no - it was formal nite and no one had told me!!!! So back up to my room and try to rush around to get presentable. Crazy cruise dreams!:p

So last night I woke up in the middle of the night and I am totally convinced that I am in the middle of reading a really good thread and..... oh wait.... it's the middle of the night and it's all a dream.

I wake up a few hours later and I think I have just responded to said thread.

Either I am hooked on these boards(quite possible) or I am going crazy(also quite possible) or I am already there.(crazy that is!)

Planning our first cruise is so much fun I can already tell that I may need a 12 step program or a 2nd job to pay for all my future cruises!:)

Thank you all who put in so much time and wisdom to these boards, it is such a big help for me. I can see it is a labour of love for so many of you!

Joanne

Phew i thought i was really replying to this thread. When i wake up i will tell you what i think :D

What a relief to read this! It's great to know I'm not the only one that has crazy cruise dreams!

A

Another time, I dreamed we were on the ship and it went REALLLLLL fast down this narrow canal, stopped for a moment at the end and then went REALLLLLLLL fast back out of the canal, grew wheels and got on the highway, just zipping along!

Just fair warning to let you know what you might be in for, Joejo! Enjoy your cruise and all the anticipation leading up to it!

Ok, I have had these exact same two dreams!!!

really

Archived