Orange party?

shiny1

Does anyone know what Holland’s Orange party is about?

Just saw a small mention of it and said wear orange. 
Anyone know what it is or worth attending? Is this an event on every cruise? Thanks for any info before I pack my orange attire!!

It's on every cruise.  In my experience it is a gathering in one of the music venues (BB King on my past cruises) where they sell orange color drinks and the crew wears orange accessories.  "Worth Attending"?  It's music and drinks and a change up from every night happenings.  I don't go out of my way to go because I don't find orange drinks and wigs especially exciting.  Why not stop by and check it out if you have never gone!  You might have fun and if not, you can just go somewhere else!  The joys of cruising and options!

~Nancy

• Like 1

It's been on each of our last two cruises; on the first it was a real dud and on the more recent one it was well-done and a lot of fun.  I'd recommend packing some orange attire and giving it a shot--worst case you haven't given much up but best case it's a great night of fun.

• Like 1

We are about to go on our 5th HAL cruise.  Until researching for this upcoming cruise, I had never heard of the Orange Party.  I have somehow missed it in the write-ups.  It's probably something that we will try, and then leave early because of the crowds, so I have purchased an orange blouse.  I will have to make sure that my DH brings something, as well.  

• Like 1