Yacht Club questions!!!!

lhlm75

My favorite part of the YC is the private deck. Some say lack of shade but it is quite an expansive area. I have always found a comfortable place.

Small private pool, several large hot tubs.

The buffet is the very best. We go there every morning for breakfast. They have the regular buffet but you can also order from your table.

Pancakes, omelets, egg benedict, etc.

Of coarse, every drink imaginable.

At lunch they have a carving station & will custom make you a burger.

Some days the grill small steaks & lamb chops. 

Even ice cream !

6 hours ago, Shippy said:

My favorite part of the YC is the private deck. Some say lack of shade but it is quite an expansive area. I have always found a comfortable place.

Small private pool, several large hot tubs.

The buffet is the very best. We go there every morning for breakfast. They have the regular buffet but you can also order from your table.

Pancakes, omelets, egg benedict, etc.

Of coarse, every drink imaginable.

At lunch they have a carving station & will custom make you a burger.

Some days the grill small steaks & lamb chops. 

Even ice cream !

I recall there also being a chef up there who would be making the pasta dish of the day freshly, for lunch.  But I am also very partial to the lounge with the small buffet and Afternoon Tea, and music in the evening and all the drinks.  But they are both great.

On 2/20/2023 at 12:01 PM, KennyFla said:

I don't worry how many frozen drinks we are having at the pool,

This statement piqued a memory of a conversation with our pool attendant about drinks at and IN the pool at the One Pool Deck. Drinks are not allowed in and around any pools on the ship. However it has become a big problem on the One Pool Deck as Yacht Club has a more "entitled" clientele that flaunt the rules with impunity and the staff 'look the other way'. The pool attendant has the task of looking for broken glass in and around the pool. Our trip a guest broke a beer bottle in the pool.

4 hours ago, morpheusofthesea said:

This statement piqued a memory of a conversation with our pool attendant about drinks at and IN the pool at the One Pool Deck. Drinks are not allowed in and around any pools on the ship. However it has become a big problem on the One Pool Deck as Yacht Club has a more "entitled" clientele that flaunt the rules with impunity and the staff 'look the other way'. The pool attendant has the task of looking for broken glass in and around the pool. Our trip a guest broke a beer bottle in the pool.

The pool attendant on the Divina took drink orders and brought us drinks in the pool. They were served in plastic glasses though.