Orlando - home to port shuttle?

My6Dogs

What city/town are you coming from and what port are you sailing from?

Taxis and ride-sharing are available in pretty much any area of Florida within 75 miles of major ports.’, and similar in California, New Jersey, and Baltimore.

His  house is in Clermont,FL and we are going to the Carnival terminal at Port Canaveral.

A quick google search shows tons of shuttles from MCO or hotels, but not residential pickup.

In the past if I stayed at a resort or hotel, I would just rent a car one way and have the rental car company drop us at the port. I guess that is still an option.

price out UBER ... costs nothing to enter the data and see cost .... price may vary on actual  day as prices ARE dynamic but usually not by much.

just load the app and enter the from/to and you'll get current price .... takes another step to actually book it.

I ran Hampton Inn Clermont to Terminal 1 and get $78 for UBER X and $109 for XL - that's per vehicle .... I always prefer XL for a larger vehicle if it is two of us

Edited by Capt_BJ

18 hours ago, Capt_BJ said:

price out UBER ... costs nothing to enter the data and see cost .... price may vary on actual  day as prices ARE dynamic but usually not by much.

just load the app and enter the from/to and you'll get current price .... takes another step to actually book it.

I ran Hampton Inn Clermont to Terminal 1 and get $78 for UBER X and $109 for XL - that's per vehicle .... I always prefer XL for a larger vehicle if it is two of us

Thanks! I'll give that a try.