Pirate's LIVE Celebration Review...February 26-March 5, 2023

pirate4me2

I am sorry, but this presentation disappoints me. Looks like something from Chili's or Carrabbas.

This could have easily been dressed up a little better. Maybe a larger tomato sauce bed, couple sliced cherry tomatoes, a single large basil leaf, a few balsamic drops?

Looks lazy

Took a piece of fried patty chicken, tossed a slice of cheese, under the broiler/salamander and that's it

image.png.9db703d02b9db569b34911ba344e5ea9.png

Edited by EngIceDave

9 minutes ago, EngIceDave said:

I am sorry, but this presentation disappoints me. Looks like something from Chili's or Carrabbas.

This could have easily been dressed up a little better. Maybe a larger tomato sauce bed, couple sliced cherry tomatoes, a single large basil leaf, a few balsamic drops?

Looks lazy

Took a piece of fried patty chicken, tossed a slice of cheese, under the broiler/salamander and that's it

image.png.9db703d02b9db569b34911ba344e5ea9.png

It may not be pretty, but it was delicious!

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, nybumpkin said:

Chris does a fantastic show. Hard to believe a solo performer could pivot from singing an aria to singing Whitesnake.🙂

I know!!! I got a video of the Whitesnake for my dad, he’s a biiiiig fan!

• Like 2

Cucina let me down tonight. 2 hours for dinner, and a table mate literally fell asleep during dinner. 😳 Food (aranici, caprese, chicken parm) was delicious, but service…not so much. Chris got up to get us more water. 😂

4FB8FC55-A60E-490E-AF6A-43B3EE8FF1A2.jpeg

F875C4A0-1380-4995-B22D-A713F2C65821.jpeg

90BA308D-E748-4347-95FD-2B3A995452AB.jpeg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

Cucina let me down tonight. 2 hours for dinner, and a table mate literally fell asleep during dinner. 😳 Food (aranici, caprese, chicken parm) was delicious, but service…not so much. Chris got up to get us more water. 😂

On January 1, we actually walked out of Cucina on MG because they let us sit there for 20 minutes with no water, bread or even a greeting.  The manager called us the next morning and made it right.  But not how you want to start a New Year. 

• Like 1

Hey Pirate! Glad to see you back onboard, hope you are enjoying the Celebration. Your suite and the Loft 19 looks awesome! I will be back on the Mardi Gras this weekend, I can't wait for another coconut creamy martini from Zoltan. Thanks again for putting me on to that drink 😃

1 hour ago, lazydayz said:

On January 1, we actually walked out of Cucina on MG because they let us sit there for 20 minutes with no water, bread or even a greeting.  The manager called us the next morning and made it right.  But not how you want to start a New Year. 

That’s a terrible start to the New Year!! 😳 Hope the rest of that cruise was better. 

50 minutes ago, VitaminSea23 said:

Hey Pirate! Glad to see you back onboard, hope you are enjoying the Celebration. Your suite and the Loft 19 looks awesome! I will be back on the Mardi Gras this weekend, I can't wait for another coconut creamy martini from Zoltan. Thanks again for putting me on to that drink 😃

I am SO jealous! None of the alchemists on here have made me one that is even remotely as good as Zoltan’s. Have a great cruise!

• Like 1

Aloha. Enjoying your reviews. We enjoy a leisurely dining experience as long as we are acknowledged with water, bread, a drink order etc. When they cannot get that first part of the dining process then I believe it is ok to be disappointed especially if you have a show or want to do something else. Thank you for the food pictures!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LouChamp said:

Aloha. Enjoying your reviews. We enjoy a leisurely dining experience as long as we are acknowledged with water, bread, a drink order etc. When they cannot get that first part of the dining process then I believe it is ok to be disappointed especially if you have a show or want to do something else. Thank you for the food pictures!

I don’t mind it if they acknowledge me, but last night we all were convinced we were forgotten! 

• Like 2

No brunch pics, I failed miserably at that…sorry y’all. It was delicious tho! I had the voyager burger (the one with the egg) and it was messy, delicious, and everything it should be. Very filling tho. I broke the runny egg yolk, then took the rest of the egg off, and discarded the hash brown potatoes. It’s a big burger. 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, lazydayz said:

We were also there on the NYE cruise.  Although the food was good, the service was awful and a loooong wait to get a table.

• Like 1