So Many Emails - 4 in a Row

Daleed77

Does everyone get all these emails for their upcoming cruises? I understand getting people to pre-book, but I’ve already done that. Also, this is probably comes every week. I don’t see a place in my account to opt-out of these types of emails. 

9F9151C1-3A73-429B-AA8D-718FB61E2018.thumb.jpeg.514bf2f2cc6bdfaff4ebb63315000dde.jpeg

I know that the delete button isn’t heavy. 😆 It’s poor practice to do this to your customers. Also, there isn’t a way to opt-out of specific emails. It’s all or nothing. Also, not good practice. 

I just got 2 more - Alaska and Europe! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Daleed77 said:

Does everyone get all these emails for their upcoming cruises? I understand getting people to pre-book, but I’ve already done that. Also, this is probably comes every week. I don’t see a place in my account to opt-out of these types of emails. 

9F9151C1-3A73-429B-AA8D-718FB61E2018.thumb.jpeg.514bf2f2cc6bdfaff4ebb63315000dde.jpeg

I believe I saw a pattern that each time I would open the cruise planner for a particular sailing, I'd get an email the following day advertising a category within the cruise planner.  The emails that came though were dependent on the pages I opened within the planner that day i.e. beverage packages, dining, spa, etc.  

Are you opening the cruise planner on a weekly basis to check prices?

3 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

I believe I saw a pattern that each time I would open the cruise planner for a particular sailing, I'd get an email the following day advertising a category within the cruise planner.  The emails that came though were dependent on the pages I opened within the planner that day i.e. beverage packages, dining, spa, etc.  

Are you opening the cruise planner on a weekly basis to check prices?

Ah good point. Some of my spa services and excursions aren’t showing up in the app so I have been looking in the cruise planner to make sure that I actually have them.