Question on kids sleeping in more than one cabin....

Buffy2323

We will be cruising on 4/1 on the Carnival Glory. My parents, who live in Pennsylvania (we are in South Carolina), will also be crusing with us in a seperate cabin just down the hall. From what I am seeing of the room chart, they have a cabin that has 2 extra upper bunks and my mom is asking if the kids can sleep in their cabin with them a night or two so my hubby and I can have some free time and so they can have quality one on one time with their grandchildren. Will the cabin stewards have a problem with us swapping the kids out a couple of nights? We'd really like to give them as much time with their grandparents as we can since they only see them once a year usually. Thanks for any information!!

We did this exact same thing last year on the Carnival Trumph. We had 5 grandchildren along, four under six, and a bigger cabin (mini-suite) so usually let one, two or more sleep with us. There was no problem at all with the stewards and I'm sure they'd gladly bring extra pillows, etc. if you need them. It gave their parents a little privacy and took some of the pressure off of their more crowded cabins. We enjoy the grandchildren and we're not into the late-night activities so it worked out great.

We did something similar....

My folks had a double adjoining to another double....2 of my children were booked to occupy that room....Dh and I had a triple down the hall with my our son....My son spent the whole 8 days down in the double with his siblings....baby had the crib in there so there was a bed for him.....worked out great. The steward had no problem with it at all!!!

have a great cruise!

Thanks everyone! I assume I need to just tell the room steward at the beginning? I figure we're down the hall a ways from each other so we'll probably have two different cabin stewards.

we were in 7148....folks & kids were in 7108/7106...we had the same steward....but even if they are not the same it won't be a problem I am sure :)

Unless you are quite a long ways away from your folks you may have the same cabin steward, but it won't really matter if you don't. We didn't even think to mention to ours that we'd have 'visitors' some nights, just went ahead and did it, and no one seemed to mind. It sure wouldn't hurt to clue the steward in, though. Have a great cruise!

Archived