NCL Mendenhall Glacier Explorer Tour Length

rnr4thatsme

I was looking at booking this 3 hour tour through NCL.  It indicates in begins with narrated tour of downtown Juneau and city highlights before heading to the Visitor Centre.  Has anyone done this tour?   I am just wondering how long we are at the glacier - is there enough time to do some hiking?

• Like 1

It says tour is 3 hrs.  I would guess 15-30 minute drive there. Your journey begins with a narrated tour of downtown Juneau and the city's highlights as you make your way to Mendenhall Valley -- home of the Mendenhall Glacier. Upon arriving at Mendenhall, your Driver-guide will point out many of the attractions that you'll want to experience during your 2.5 hour stay...

• Like 1

Or you can take the local bus there and back.  Just be sure to be at the bus stop in more than enough time to get back to the ship, as a lot of people will be waiting for the last one, and you might not get on.

I am perhaps incorrectly that all cruise line tour sites work the same but Princess has the option of looking at detailed excursion details for every cruise including the time spent at every location.  Have you looked for the same info on NCL.  I will bet that it is there.

DON