Need advice on transportation (taxi or private transport) in Mallorca

mconley

Visiting Mallorca 6/19 on a RCL cruise.  We have arranged a private catamaran sailing for the day but need to get to the meeting point which is a Burger King near the Santa Ponsa area.  I Googled the address and it appears to be about a 15 minute drive from the cruise port to the meeting point.  The catamaran company offered to arrange a car service but is charging 100 euros each way which seems very expensive for a 15 minute drive.  I am inclined to get my own taxi service, but are they readily available at the cruise port to take us there?  Is it easy to find one to get us back to the cruise? There will be 4 people in our party so also not sure if they typically have larger taxis.  Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

8 hours ago, mconley said:

Visiting Mallorca 6/19 on a RCL cruise.  We have arranged a private catamaran sailing for the day but need to get to the meeting point which is a Burger King near the Santa Ponsa area.  I Googled the address and it appears to be about a 15 minute drive from the cruise port to the meeting point.  The catamaran company offered to arrange a car service but is charging 100 euros each way which seems very expensive for a 15 minute drive.  I am inclined to get my own taxi service, but are they readily available at the cruise port to take us there?  Is it easy to find one to get us back to the cruise? There will be 4 people in our party so also not sure if they typically have larger taxis.  Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

I have answered on Mallorca DIY 😍😍