Prima Forward Facing Club Suite M2 questions

blewlife

Hi Everyone,

I have some questions on the Prima M2 corner front facing rooms, specifically 13106.  Has anyone had one of these rooms and can help with how the room is layed out for 3 guests?  Any issues with the bridge overhang or spot lights?  How usable is the balcony?  

Thanks 

18 minutes ago, blewlife said:

Hi Everyone,

I have some questions on the Prima M2 corner front facing rooms, specifically 13106.  Has anyone had one of these rooms and can help with how the room is layed out for 3 guests?  Any issues with the bridge overhang or spot lights?  How usable is the balcony?  

Thanks 

I don't know if this link (with photos) will help you at all, but 10106 should be "similar-ish" to 13106, despite the fact that our room was smaller (and did NOT have the sofa that converts to 3rd passenger bed that should be in 13106)!  Room 13106 is larger for that reason!!!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1981007-ncl-cabin-information-compilation-no-cabin-questions-posted-here-please/page/24/#comment-64348066

1 hour ago, blewlife said:

Hi Everyone, I have some questions on the Prima M2 corner front facing rooms, specifically 13106.  Has anyone had one of these rooms and can help with how the room is layed out for 3 guests?  Any issues with the bridge overhang or spot lights?  How usable is the balcony?  Thanks 

Based on my review of several M2 cabin photos, all of the rooms are laid out slightly differently due to ship's structure in the front. 

If you go to YouTube and search for "Norwegian Prima M2" you will get a couple of videos.

WRT the bridge, I suspect that you would have a lot of "coverage" from the bridge above. In the photos below (which are not Deck 13, the ship's structure does provide some "shade". We did not see any spotlights. 

Unlike the suites, the M2s do not have any glass wind breaks. So, while underway, you need to find spots where there is less wind. We had no problems if we were seated, but standing, you get a lot of wind,,, unless you tuck your way in the corner. There is no problem on side side balcony,,, just the forward facing balcony. 

This was our M2 (the sofa folds out for Guest 3)

image.png.38f957f56592484db8079e4123efde4a.png

image.png.f3a1b4b500273e5ffae535d3a91778ed.png

image.thumb.png.83c82f8de38bdcdd69b18b7daf949da7.png

image.thumb.png.514d76be1a74fb15b9f8d15da41f73bd.png

image.thumb.png.eb538cb941e9665ec2b25fa392f21b9d.png

image.png.72a9784ea73a4f17d05185eb8f764b30.png

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1