Vodkas/Gins available for $15 or under?

rnr4thatsme

Hendricks gin surprisingly was under that price but they were out of it our last two cruises (aug, oct 2022). Grey Goose and Kettle One are both included also.  Again this is based on 2022 pricing.  Not sure if cost is being raised along with the $12 to $15 package increase.  They may still fall under the threshold though.

1 hour ago, partybarbie said:

There’s several, although I don’t recall all of them. My go to gin is Bombay Sapphire, so that’s included. The vodkas are Sky, Absolute, Tito’s, and Grey Goose. I’m sure there are a few more, but that gives you an idea.

Awesome!   I can definitely live with those!  Thanks!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JGmf said:

OP: thanks for asking this questions as I'm very curious as well, esp. for flavored vodkas.

Anyone have a list or know first-hand for flavored vodkas?

The majority of the flavored ones are Absolut. The ones I can remember are lemon, orange, and lime.

Also Absolut Raspberi and Vanillia.  I believe there are also a couple of Polish vodka options - maybe Wybarovka and one other.  

Gin, the options are Beefeater, Tanqueray, Gordons, Aviation.  Hendricks seems to have been phased out fleetwide.   Botanist may fit in the new $15 limit. 

11 hours ago, t&atravel said:

Hendricks gin surprisingly was under that price but they were out of it our last two cruises (aug, oct 2022).

Maybe you did this, but we found that you have to put in some steps to get what you desire. Where many bars reported being “out” of certain brands, other bars had what we were looking for. (Regal 10/22). The Wheelhouse Bar always had Hendricks. In fact, when looking for higher level spirits, the WH was always the best place to check. Followed by Vines. The outdoor bars were the worst. 

Edited by JimmyVWine

7 minutes ago, JimmyVWine said:

Maybe you did this, but we found that you have to put in some steps to get what you desire. Where many bars reported being “out” of certain brands, other bars had what we were looking for. (Regal 10/22). The Wheelhouse Bar always had Hendricks. In fact, when looking for higher level spirits, the WH was always the best place to check. Followed by Vines. The outdoor bars were the worst. 

@JimmyVWine thanks for that info but that’s exactly what we did.  We were on the ruby both times.  The first time when crooners was out we found it at good spirits.  The second cruise in October we went on a quest and not one bar had it.  ☹️. Several of good spirits special drink ingredients state that they are made with Hendricks so not sure what they’re going to tell you if they are no longer going to carry it.