Thermal Suite Individual Pass "Sharing" Success Stories??

waverlyonthewaves

Curious if anyone has bought an individual pass for Holland's Thermal Suite and let their significant other "borrow" it for a day (or two)? From what I've read it's just a key card, they're not checking IDs....even if you haven't tried this out, do you think it would be theoretically possible/easy? Back story- My husband and I will be sailing with our younger children and no other family so one of us will always have to be watching the kids while the other can take advantage of the Spa. So there's really no point of us buying two separate passes as we would never be able to both go at the same time.... I'd most likely be using it much more than my husband but I would love to give him the option to borrow it for a couple days if he was interested.

You have to turn in your room card with the spa pass sticker to obtain the spa keycard each time, then return back the spa card for your room card after you are finished with the thermal suite session. Thus, the attendants pretty much know who are the thermal suite customers after day two or so and may notice that the room card turned in by your husband is not his. They may or may not turn a blind eye to this. I'm not going to suggest ways to get around this, but this is what the spa use process is.

• Thanks 1

Wouldn't that be stealing? It's sold as access for that person. 

Plus as stated above, the ship card is surrendered at the desk and they do call you by name......So Karen's card may not pass for Jim's when it's time to pick up your keycard.

• Like 2