Penthouse Suite - Celebrity Beyond

PompeySailor

My daughter just posted a video of boarding day and our amazing suite on the Beyond 

PS 12110

She is aspiring to create content from her short 21 years of cruising and share 

her experiences enjoying the Suite life on various cruise lines

She hopes for those who like the suite life that they get a taste of what she has been lucky 

enough to experience.

Edited by PompeySailor
  • Like 4

While I liked the fact that the Penthouses on Edge class gained a second bedroom versus S and M class it's totally undercut by the awful balcony. The smallest yet of any Penthouse and with that massive overhang that prevents any sun ever getting on the balcony. Because of that I would never book either this or the Royal Suite; big design fails.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

My daughter just posted a video of boarding day and our amazing suite on the Beyond 

PS 12110.

PompeySailor,

Please tell your daughter the video of the penthouse was very nicely done.  Although I will probably never be fortunate enough to sail in it, I enjoyed seeing it.  😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest 4-2-N-8
3 hours ago, George C said:

We loved the penthouse on edge got it with a move up on second sailing after Covid, only negative was no sun on balcony, treated like royalty.

Agreed. Those balcony overhangs on PS and RS will rule them out as an option. And no hot tub, either?! What were they thinking! True shame.

EV and Iconic, however, are perfect.

10 hours ago, 4-2-N-8 said:

Agreed. Those balcony overhangs on PS and RS will rule them out as an option. And no hot tub, either?! What were they thinking! True shame.

EV and Iconic, however, are perfect.

No there is a huge jacuzzi tub in bathroom, but no hot tub. We will be in royal suite on summit in 3 weeks love there balcony with small hot tub , I might actually use it this time .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, George C said:

No there is a huge jacuzzi tub in bathroom, but no hot tub. We will be in royal suite on summit in 3 weeks love there balcony with small hot tub , I might actually use it this time .

We stayed in a royal suite on summit in 2018. Didn't like the hot tub. It was in poor shape, and the water didn't warm up well. This was before at least one, if not 2, refurbs, so hopefully they fixed it. It was a little windy and chilly too. This was Southern Caribbean in April. The balcony was nice and big though. The tub in the bathroom was nicer for us. Well, one of us. I would try it out though. Worst thing happens is you don't like it and you sit outside on the balcony in a robe enjoying an adult beverage.

2 minutes ago, soniam said:

We stayed in a royal suite on summit in 2018. Didn't like the hot tub. It was in poor shape, and the water didn't warm up well. This was before at least one, if not 2, refurbs, so hopefully they fixed it. It was a little windy and chilly too. This was Southern Caribbean in April. The balcony was nice and big though. The tub in the bathroom was nicer for us. Well, one of us. I would try it out though. Worst thing happens is you don't like it and you sit outside on the balcony in a robe enjoying an adult beverage.

We did summit royal suite exactly a year ago, we both just use shower , since this is a music cruise we spent lots of time by pool listening to music.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, soniam said:

8 hours ago, George C said:

We did summit royal suite exactly a year ago, we both just use shower , since this is a music cruise we spent lots of time by pool listening to music.

8 hours ago, soniam said:

Soniam, love and concur with your last sentence 🙂. However, when we've encountered an issue with water not warming up in the hot tub, we've called the Butler who called maintenance and Voila!  Warm water 🙂. "Just a thought, not a sermon".  

• Like 1