Live from Sky Princess 25 February

_rusty_shackleford

Hello,

A little off topic compared to what is being discussed on here, but we were on Sky last summer and it was not full (about 50-60% full) so did not feel crowded but I wonder what it is like now? Does the ship feel crowded to you at all?

Compared to the other Royal class ships they have Bistro La Mer instead of Crooners bar and I wonder if that makes seating in the evening hard to come by?

Thank you

2 hours ago, Nicole&Pete said:

Hello,

A little off topic compared to what is being discussed on here, but we were on Sky last summer and it was not full (about 50-60% full) so did not feel crowded but I wonder what it is like now? Does the ship feel crowded to you at all?

Compared to the other Royal class ships they have Bistro La Mer instead of Crooners bar and I wonder if that makes seating in the evening hard to come by?

Thank you

We just got off what I think was a full sailing. Didn't seem crowded to us. Can't say as to seating in the evening since we don't go to any venues in the evening.

• Like 1

I too just got off the Sky Princess.   We had 3400 people onboard.  To me it felt a little crowded.  You had to get to the theater really early to get a seat.   Princess Live was overflowing.   I was wishing it was a little less crowded.

On 3/4/2023 at 3:38 AM, david63 said:

To highlight the differences between the UK and US in the UK cruise travel insurance pays out for missed ports - depending on the policy can be anything up to £100 per person per port!

I think you are comparing apples and oranges here. The OP asked what the cruise line paid out which I different from what the travel insurance company will pay out if insured.