Hawaii to Vancouver Weather in May Sunset Verandah Celebrity Edge 8323

mh5678

I’m booked in a Sunset Verandah on The Edge May 1, 2024.  Wondering what the weather is like during the crossing to Vancouver?  I’d like to sit out on my verandah a lot and wondered if it will be cold,  Also would appreciate any comments on what cabin 8323 is like.

Thanks!

Marianne

Lucky you in getting a sunset verandah.  They were all gone when we booked.  Usually when we have sailed this route, weather gets a bit cooler the closer we get to Vancouver.  Get yourself a blanket from the pool deck just in case it is cold.

I had a SV (my first) on Solstice doing that itinerary pre-Covid.  The sunsets were beautiful as we sailed east.  The temps got a bit cooler the closer we got to Canada.  I was still able to enjoy the balcony…pack a lightweight sweater or sweatshirt in case it’s too cool for you.

Enjoy!

Thanks everyone! I’ll pack a sweatshirt and light jacket. Very excited about the Sunset Verandah! I had an infinite verandah on my last Edge cruise in the Mediterranean.  It was good but not the same as being outside.  Really looking forward to the wake views and sunsets!!