MSC WEDDINGS AT OCEAN CAY

Wondering if anyone has used the wedding pavilion on Ocean Cay? My little sister is hoping to get married there in January 2024, but I've been trying to reach someone with MSC's wedding department for over a month now & still have no info. Each time I speak with someone, they send me to a different department, give me a different email addresses or different phone numbers. I'm really at a loss! Finally, I was told yesterday that I have to book a sailing before they'll even speak to me about a wedding - won't even tell me if the date is available. Anyone have any tips on how I can reach someone?

We finally just booked a 3 night to Ocean Cay to let my sister see it, and HOPEFULLY someone on island can give us some info !

• 10 months later...

We have 30 people booked on a wedding cruise for June.  In November, I got an e-mail giving us a date and time for our wedding on Ocean Cay.  Since then, we have heard NOTHING from them.  Our travel agent has been told that they are not doing ANY weddings right now.  We've had the same experience as the above poster - no one knows anything, we always get a different e-mail, and receive no responses to our e-mails.  

We originally sent in our form for an Ocean Cay wedding in May 2023.  I later heard that Ocean Cay was being closed for refurbishment for about two months this spring.  We received NOTHING from MSC about this - I only learned through the news that the island was closing.  When I checked on our booking, I discovered that our group had been re-booked for June, with NO notice to our travel agent or any of us that have booked.  

We chose MSC because we absolutely love the wedding pavilion - it's gorgeous.  But now we are considering booking our wedding independently at a port of call.  Of course, that adds additional logistics and cost.  We wanted to do our wedding on a cruise because of the ease of having everyone together, a beautiful venue, and wedding planning.  This is turning out to be incredibly stressful and our faith in MSC is shattered.  But, we are so far down the path, with everyone booked, that we are now just trying to find a way to salvage our wedding, probably without MSC involved at all. 

Hi so I currently have my wedding booked for the week of June 24th. We actually just switched from April 1st to the end of June. We had to rebook due to April 1st being sold out. They sold out of all rooms besides balcony’s pretty quickly so we pushed it to June which was the only other date they had available for a wedding… reading reviews has definitely got me a little worried. I will say tho The wedding department has been emailing and replying to our cruise agent fairly quickly at first they weren’t responding at all but that was because of New Year’s and the holiday weekends but now they are responding very quickly if anyone else on here has a wedding booked for the month of June, please reach out if you have any questions or would like to talk my mom who is planning my wedding is very very stressed now because we are reading bad reviews about MSC weddings.