NCL Escape (Eastern Caribbean) Daily Schedules

wido78

I recently booked a cruise for May 28th on the Escape and am trying to plan our dinner reservations, etc.  When cruising RCL in the past, it was fairly easy to locate images of their "Cruise Compass" to help guide some of this planning.  When searching for the "Daily" I have been less than successful and hopeful that my CC friends might be able to point me in the right direction.

Most importantly I am curious about what day / time various shows occur and also interested if possible in finding out what the various menus are in the main dinning room for each of the nights.

Thanks in advance. 

Entertainment schedules for your cruise will be finalized on 5/07/2023 when reservations open online. 

Dining reservations for your cruise opened on 1/18/2023 and prime time dining at popular restaurants are probably already sold out. 

The Escape is still using the old nightly menus. NCL has a selection of 14 primary MDR menus that rotate and can be selected for any cruise to provide variety for B2B cruisers - and there will be a East/West B2B a week before your cruise. So, with the old menu system, there is no definitive way of knowing which menus will be used on what night. 

There will also be complimentary dinner shows in the Supper Club on your cruise. 

• Like 1