Tortola or St George’s?

Natitude61

By “St George’s”, are you asking about Georgetown, Grand Cayman (GCM)?

Both offer great daysail options, but they are very different, at least from our experiences.

Catamaran sails out of Tortola are amazing. You can choose between an east tour that includes snorkel stops at the Indians, Norman Caves, and stops at Island Bight, Cooper Island, Peter island or the Willy T. The west tour focus on on some beach time in White Bay with stops at Sandy Spit and perhaps Diamond Cay. Some excellent operators include Aristocat, Kuralu, and Patouche.

Grand Cayman is a tender port and the big excursion there is the stingray sandbar. But that is very touristy, and we enjoyed the jet ski excursion with Fat Fish Adventures much more. Just a more personal experience that works around the busier tourist boats…

But let us know if these are the two destinations you are asking about? I see GCB on the Equinox Jan 27 itinerary but not Tortola…🤷🏼

Ok, I saw GCM on your next cruise so went with that ☺️

You can compare the Tortola info here to what you learn from the Grenada forum. Really depends on what you are looking for in a daysail - snorkeling, visiting other islands, etc…

Good luck!

19 minutes ago, blue_water said:

Ok, I saw GCM on your next cruise so went with that ☺️

You can compare the Tortola info here to what you learn from the Grenada forum. Really depends on what you are looking for in a daysail - snorkeling, visiting other islands, etc…

Good luck!

Thanks Blue Water — guess I need to update my signature 😊 

• Haha 1